Allow me to be your Once-In-A-Lifetime Tour Guide!
I just finished a wonderful trial tour in Bordeaux/Saint Emilion with friends (see my newsletter), and I’m ready to book more FOOD & WINE TOURS for Spring and Fall 2024.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and more details!
Spring Tour: April 2024 (dates TBD)
Fall Tour: September 21-28, 2024
September 2022 Bordeaux Food Tour Group Testimonial: “Tania did an amazing job putting all this together! I loved our outdoor dinners at the villa – so charming! The chateau visits were very special, too….” – Holistic Hilda
This is a custom, unique opportunity to experience my Bordeaux during six unforgettable days in this rare opportunity to be an insider into the world of food, wine, history and culture in Saint Emilion and Bordeaux. You will come away relaxed, refreshed, and with a renewed spirit! Join me in meeting some of France’s best winemakers, culinary artisans, and local experts, who will share their passion and knowledge with you!
Each guest or couple will have their own beautifully appointed French country room (minimum 5 guests per tour). Depending on availability, the following will be included:
Discover the food traditions and exceptional wine of Bordeaux and Saint Emilion as only an insider can experience – with award-winning cookbook author and wine expert Tania Teschke. Over six unforgettable days, you will delve into the richness and uniqueness of the region’s food, wine, history, and culture through exclusive visits, private tastings, and hands-on demonstrations while staying in beautiful accommodation in the World Heritage village of Saint Emilion and Bordeaux. Join Tania in meeting some of France’s best winemakers, culinary artisans, and local experts, who will share their passion and knowledge with you. You will come away relaxed, refreshed, and forever with an intimate connection to Bordeaux that only an insider’s culinary and wine journey can create!
– Experience an underground chateau wine cellar tour in St Emilion
– Take an historical walking tour of St. Emilion
-Take an historical walking tour of medieval and modern Bordeaux, including church and cathedral visits
– Meet a chocolate maker and taste handmade chocolates
-Walk the vineyards of Saint Emilion
– Meet winemakers and see their wine cellars and vineyards
– Learn French recipes from Tania through culinary demonstrations in English
– Learn wine tasting basics in English
– Pair wine and chocolate in a tasting workshop
– Learn about French cheeses an pairing them with wine
– Tour Bordeaux’s covered market Les Capucins
– Visit chateaux for a picnic (spring) or “harvest” (fall) lunch
– There will be time for exploring on your own, shopping journaling, reflection, and time off as needed, activities optional
– Sample local restaurants and foods
“Beautiful, all-encompassing trip! You did a great job planning out the activities, to give us a taste of what Bordeaux and St. Emilion have to offer and getting to meet the kind, down-to-earth people you’ve befriended along the way was really special….I really loved how welcoming and inclusive your French friends are….I’m so, so grateful to have been a part of this trip.” – Christine
“C’etait magnifique! I loved every minute of it! Lovely meals, lovely group, fun activities with a nice mix of rural and city. Your communication prior to the trip was excellent and I appreciated all the info.” – Sophie